Tincknell Diesel Anti-Wax Additive
Extra protection for those winter months
Oil refineries do produce a winter fuel for the cold winter months. However they only produce this between 15th November and 15th March. This winter fuel can take a couple of weeks to filter through to customers.
Tincknell Diesel Anti-Wax Additive is formulated to improve the cold flow and handling properties of both Gas Oil and Derv.
Features of Diesel Anti-Wax
- It boosts the fuel's resistance to waxing
- It allows operation at colder temperatures than the fuel specification
- It inhibits the formation of wax crystals
- It reduces the potential for filter plugging
- It works with the maximum allowable FAME contents
Adding Diesel Anti-Wax additive to your fuel in advance as a preventative measure will provide extra protection down to approx -20°C if required (these additives will not work if the wax has already dropped out).